Apps represent the applications or categories to which triggers/actions belong to, and are mostly used for grouping items inside an automation. For example, triggers and actions related to WooCommerce implementation are stored under the WooCommerce App.
To create your own App you need to extend Thrive\Automator\Items\App and implement the required basic methods.
- abstract public static function get_id(): string - should return a unique identifier that will be displayed in the automation editor. To avoid conflicts or overwrites we suggest using a prefix
- abstract public static function get_name(): string - the name of the app that will be displayed in the admin
- abstract public static function get_description(): string - a short description for the field to help users understand what it represents
- abstract public static function get_logo(): string - a nice image to be displayed on the app card inside the automation editor
- public static function has_access(): string - can be used to condition the display of the app in the Automator UI
- public static function get_acccess_url(): string - provides an url where the user can learn more about the application and how to get access its features
To register an App so it can be used by data objects and filters, we should use the thrive_automator_register_app function which receives as the only parameter, the class name.